Yoga for a Cause
Get Your Om On!
Join us as we Down Dog for Epilepsy!
Yoga for A Cause
Option YOGA in the YWR Triathlon Series
**The Epilepsy Foundation is closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus). In light of the updated CDC and World Health Organization guidelines, we have modified the Yoga for A Cause campaign to fit the new social distancing standards. We encourage you to continue to practice these social distancing and handwashing guidelines. We appreciate your continued support during this challenging time. **
Do you take part in the healing practice of yoga?
Yoga has been known to help alleviate stress and help improve the overall wellbeing of those who practice. Athletes vs Epilepsy is asking you to join us as we come together through the mindfulness of yoga to raise awareness and funds in support of those who are living with the challenges of epilepsy. During the challenging time of the COVID-19 outbreak, yoga can be a great practice to help calm anxiety and stress.
How you support the Epilepsy Foundation…
- Set your fundraising goal We would suggest you set your goal for at least $100 but, the sky is the limit. Give it some thought and add a number that you think you will be able to accomplish.
- Set your intention for your yoga practice Challenge yourself to return to your mat or rug for a set number of minutes, each day, for a set number of days. Set a goal for yourself or an intention for your practice. Focus on something powerful, positive, and healing.
- Make the Ask! Send your fundraising page to your family and friends and ask them to support you and the cause by registering to participate or making a donation!
How we support you…
- Access to a customizable fundraising page to share with others that describes why you are participating. Send the link to your fundraising page out to friends and family and ask for their support with a donation
- Fundraising tips and tools that will help you with your efforts. This can be found in the resource section of your fundraising page.
This is your chance to win a new yoga mat! Raise at least $100 on your Yoga for a Cause undraising page and you will be entered into a drawing to WIN A BRAND-NEW Yoga Mat!
** You must have registered for this event between March 31, 2020 and September 1, 2020 and raised at least $100 before the fundraising deadline on September 1, 2020. The winner will be drawn on September 2, 2020 and notified within one week. **
We wish you much success on your fitness journey!
*While the Athletes vs Epilepsy Yoga for A Cause is a unique opportunity for you to improve your wellbeing, it is important that you do so under the guidance of your medical team. If you are unable to participate in the step challenge, we hope that you can support someone who can, do an alternate exercise to walking, or register for another Athletes vs Epilepsy campaign.
Yoga for A Cause is solely owned by Epilepsy Foundation's Athletes vs. Epilepsy. The Epilepsy Foundation does not endorse specific products or services and encourages people living with epilepsy to work with their healthcare team in exploring treatment options.